So this week I reached the massive goal of 100 followers on my blog! I’m so excited and blown away. Now to some that may seem like nothing, but I have been doing this for 2 years now and I got 90% of my followers over the last two months! I have just made a youtube video on exactly how I was able to do this which you can check out by clicking HERE!
Obviously I am very happy and proud of myself but I wanted to use this opportunity to thank certain bloggers that I have met on WordPress who have been supportive and encouraging and also happen to have the MOST AMAZING blogs themselves. This is in no particular order but here are a few of my fave bloggers
- The Time Quinet… She is literally the first person who genuinely supported my blog and made me feel like someone was actually interested in some of the stuff I was writing about. On top of that she consistently creates amazing blogs about books
- Absolutely Olivia… Not only does she have the most AMAZING blog, she also has an incredible Instagram. When she followed me back I was slightly in awe. She is so encouraging but in the most genuine and sincere way. Definitely check out her blog.
- Alys… A blogger I recently got to know and I feel like the topics she speaks on are so key and important for everyone to hear especially our generation. As someone who knows the importance first hand of looking after mental health I would encourage everyone to go to her blog and follow.
- Chloe Burford… Chloe’s blog sight is to pretty and well designed and as a photographer it just makes me so happy scrolling through. Her make up game is so on point I can’t even begin to compete! 100% a go to blog for all things beauty related
- Crystals and Curls… When I say I love her blog, I LOVE her blog. Journaling is a HUGE part of my life and if you don’t already do it, then start because it will change your life. If you are not particularly artsy like me, or just want so look at some INCREDIBLE journals this blog is for you
- Alicia, Miss Honeybug’s Reads and Crafts… Is a book review and crafts blog you need in your life. Like the others she has been so supportive and genuine that I have to let her know that it is so appreciated. Thank you and keep creating amazing content!
- Twentysomethingtenasity… A smaller blog that is so underrated. I’m sure all bloggers can agree that we blog as a release of our inner selves and this blog is exactly that. I may not know her personally but her blogs allow us all to see a truly lovely and genuine person . Support her blog and I guarantee you will have a fellow blogger who will support you right back.
- Richard Aston Phiri… So I actually know this guy personally and I can vouch that he is 100% authentic. As a guy I think you are such an awesome example of how male blogs are just as good and insightful as the female ones.
There are so many amazing bloggers who have also got incredible blogs. I genuinely wish I could keep on adding more names. If you are not on here do not worry, I am hoping to do another one of these with even more names when I reach 500 followers!